Hide and go seek
Do things cease to exist when I close my eyes like a little kid that you can't find when they cover their eyes? What happens when I go to sleep? If nothing exists, where am I? Am I really in the places I create in my mind, in my dreams? Or do I become someone else, creating new memories and stories that I can only remember when I go to sleep? That's crazy talk!

4 Comments:
How did you post in the future? The date of your post is 2 March.
I am highly impressed.
Charity - Here's what I think...what is represented as you in your dreams, is not really you. It's an archetype with you as its physical representation.
Your last thought is mind bending.
Growing up I was always told that my bad dreams were nothing real, nothing dangerous or substantial. Have we made dreams unreal by forcing them into an underworld?
What if tomorrow every parent in the world started, instead, to tell their children to pay very close attention to their dreams, for they are profoundly real, profoundly important and relevant to our lives? I wonder what the changes we would see in the next generation of our culture?
--wayne
Jamie - I future posted because my alternate identity is Retardation and TIME. I am master of the universe!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home