Monkey dreams
In my dream I am male, which is odd, but even stranger is the fact that I also metamorphose into a monkey-man thing. This happens only at night or only at particular phases of the moon (not just a full-moon, I'm not a weremonkey).
I have two very close friends, one male and one female. I like the girl, she likes me, but not like that. The other guy likes her as well and gets jealous of me even though she doesn't treat us any different from each other. This culminates in him plotting my demise. It usually ends up being that he reveals my night-secret, raises the rabble, and I am hunted down and killed.
The interesting part is that I don't stay dead. Whenever USC wins a championship, I come back to life. I can remember all my previous lives and they are marked by the maroon and gold banners that are hung in the town marking every year a championship has been won. My friends are also always there, no matter how many years have passed, but they cannot remember any previous lives.
I continue to be their friend and sneak around in the dark with my monkey face, fully knowing that I will die. Why do I keep playing the game when I can see the full cycle and inevitable end?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home