Dreams
I have been to Yorkshire in my waking life and it was nothing like the dream - it was hot and cloudless. But I would not say that I was not really there in my dream because it was exactly like what I had read.
In a class that promises to make me even further unfit for reality...
2 Comments:
While traveling I tend to dream A LOT. Perhaps it has something to do with sleeping in strange beds, but my dreams are usually vivid and often frightening. For example, "Barn Burning" posted on my blog, I dreamt in 2004 while I was in France.
(By coincidence the city I was staying in was the same city where professor Moriarty chased Sherlock Holmes in the final, apocryphal novel.)
--Wayne
I guess it's preferable to be on the moors rather than in a burning barn.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home